Last December, on a whim, we put out a call to our friends and followers from around the world to share their best bike stories of the year with us. We were pleasantly gobsmacked by the enthusiastic response, as tales of bike adventures, epic rides, racing triumphs and everyday slices of awesome poured in from near and far. The response was so great that we ended up running not one, but two “Best Bike Story” compilations.
All of a sudden, it’s the week before Christmas, and it’s time to put the call out again. Whoever you are, wherever you live and whatever you ride, we know you’ve got a great bike story from the past 12 months, and we want to hear it. Here’s the deal:
• Write ±100 words about your best bike story from the past year
• If you’ve got photos to go with it, so much the better
• Send your story (and photos) to: email@example.com
• Please include your Twitter handle and/or your website URL as well
• ALL STORIES ARE DUE BY WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16!!!!!
We’ll run a massive post — maybe a couple of ‘em — with all of the stories and photos we get. Get busy with your story, and spread the word to everyone you know.